The park homes and lodges we build today represent the best in terms of design, flexibility, durability and comfort. Protected by a 10 Year Gold Shield Guarantee and NCC Approved our customers can relax knowing they are in safe hands.
Our home and lodges surpass the standards specified in BS3632:2015 – the British Standard that controls the building of park homes and lodges.
The new standards require:
- Improved insulation to roof, floors and walls
- Improved window and door U values (our homes and lodges already comply with this)
- Low energy lighting, except in infrequently used areas
- Revised ventilation
- Higher minimum maintainable room temperatures
- TMV2 / TMV3 thermostatic control of DHW supply to prevent scalding
- Laboratory testing of wall construction to prove sound reduction
- Increased space requirements for cookers and fridges
- Requirements for internal claddings adjacent to heat producing appliances
- Changes to advice and warning notices
- Axle loading and spacing which has been taken from the NCCs COP:501
- Alternative and renewable energy systems and technologies have at last been recognised